Send notification to Android & IOS app users whenever post is published or updated using Google service, Firebase Cloud Messaging / Firebase Push Notification. By default it is set to topic post so make sure your application user subscribes to topic post.
* Notify on post publish/update with image
* Control directly from post sidebar
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/arrowdan-notifierdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings->ARROWDAN Notifier from WordPress screen to configure the plugin.
- From the option put Firebase Server Key in Server API Key field.
- After saving API Key you can even test notification.
Can I send notification to other topic ?
No. You can send notification only to topic post.
2020 年 7 月 8 日
Everything works like a charm and it would be more better if we could send featured image in notification.
- Notification with image and post ID added
- Option to disable Notification and Image Notification
- Notification can be directly controlled from post
- First version.