This simple plugin allow you manage easily your audience like Customers, Sellers, Employers or anyone else.
You can share files like documents, bills, notices or other to each person you need. They will get a private area where they will found anything you share with their.
How to use this plugin:
– Choose the page where you want to display the private area of each customer and just copy and paste this shortcode [adv_reserved_area]
– Refresh your permalinks
– After you install the plugin a new user role “Site Manager” will create. You can assign it to each user who should be add new content to your audience.
– You can also easily manage the role capabilities by other plugins like “User role manager”.
– All users with subscriber role can have access to their private area.
– The whole plugin is wpml compatible. This consento to you an easy and fast translation in your language.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)