ACF Nav Menu field provides navigation menu field type in the field groups and displays on posts, pages, users, taxonomy terms, media, comments, and even custom options pages. We can call and display the menu as ACF using the get_field() function.
For any Feedback and Queries please Email us at
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for “ACF Nav Menu Field”
- Activate ACF Nav Menu Field from your Plugins page
Follow the below steps:
- Once install the plugin, create a field group using the ACF plugin.
- Add a new field with field type Nav Menu. This field comes under the “Choice”.
- Choose the location where you want to show the Nav menu like posts, pages, taxonomy, etc.
- Display menu using get_field() function.
2023 年 5 月 31 日
I just installed and tested this plugin, it works as it's supposed to.
2022 年 10 月 14 日 1 則留言
This is just what I needed. I'm using multiple menus per page and this plugin alows me to chose one from all the created menus in the wordpress Dashboard.
2022 年 8 月 12 日 1 則留言
Doesn't work. Hasn't been update in nearly a year and the author is not interacting with support requests.
2022 年 5 月 6 日
Plugin claims to need ACF or ACF Pro, even though it's installed and activated.
2022 年 3 月 21 日
The plugin displays the message "ACF Nav Menu Field plugin needs "Advanced Custom Fields or Advanced Custom Fields PRO" to run. Please download and activate it". But I already have ACF Pro 5.12 installed and in use. There's a thread in the support forum about it, but the author didn't reply.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈ACF Nav Menu Field〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈ACF Nav Menu Field〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
First Stable Release