AccessPress Custom CSS is a FREE plugin to add your own custom css to your site that will override plugins and theme’s default stylesheets. With this plugin you can put custom css code without editing your theme and/or your plugins files (really useful in case of any theme/plugin update). This is very easy to use plugin.
- Add your custom css to a site.
- Syntax Highlighter supports(by CodeMirror) color and tab support for write a good css code.
- Lightweight – Installs in seconds.
- User friendly – very easy to configure and setup.
- Super support – get support via email/support forum/online chat.
AccessPress Custom CSS works best with every WordPress theme. Its even more remarkable when used with popular themes like VMagazine and AccessPress Parallax.
Some Useful Links
- Support Email: email@example.com
- Support Forum Link: http://accesspressthemes.com/support/
- Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZNcVG3fDE
- Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/AccessPressThemes
- Unzip accesspress-custom-css.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/accesspress-custom-css
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- To use the plugin, go to Settings-> AccessPress Custom CSS menu and add your custom css in the text editor.
What does this plugin do?
This plugin adds your custom css to the site.
Will it effect my site’s speed?
No, It will not affect the loading of the site in anyways.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈AccessPress Custom CSS〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Checked compatibility with WP version 5.9.
- Checked compatibility with WP version 5.8.
- Added ‘Settings’ action link for plugin in Plugins list table.
- Fixed session issue shown in WordPress site health.
- Latest WordPress Version Compatibility Check.
- Added some promo content in the backend of the plugin.
- Latest WordPress Version Compatible Check.
- Bug fix for addition of pair ‘\’ in single and double quote.
- Updated backend layout.
- Done the plugin compactibility issues with wordpress version 4.3.
- Done the bug fixing for the header already send issue.
- Text domain using constant removed.
- Tested the plugin compactibility with wordpress version 4.3.
- Done the div fixing for the settings page.
- Compactibility test for wordpress v4.2
- Code optimization for backend settings.
- Backend code optimization.
- Banner image modification.
- Plugin submitted to http://wordpress.org for review and approval.