Lightweight content optimizer, use for a better #a11y !
Automatically add hints/explanations for abbreviations or acronyms to all of your content.
You can use this plugin if you want to improve the accessibility of your content, especially if you often use acronyms or abbreviations.
* For a given word, tag will only be added at first occurrence.
Coming soon :
* lang attribute support
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to “Tools” menu and choose “All hints” for adding new abbreviations to explain.
- Is this plugin are really lightweight?
- What’s coming soon on next version?
Optional lang attribute support for generated abbr tag and french translation for back-office.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈ABBR Hint Content〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Fix WP “not tested” notice on plugin page
- Better readme.txt and WP Plugins description
- First release